Sunday, August 3, 2008

dina's wedding...


mukadimah.....

tengah nak stat wat cwu oftal yg sepatutnye kne present esok.. tgerak la hati nk bace blog si shah ni.. coz mmg die la yg pling rajin update blog.. bile stat bace rase cm rindu lak nk tulis blog.. ngeh2.. tp 2 la.. i dunt have much to tell or mebe i'm not gud at telling.. tp i do think i want to update my blog.. yela.. dulu bukan men da janji rajin update.. ngeh2..


Dina's akad nikah


mase mule2 dpt tau dina nak kawin sabtu baru ni.. i was shocked.. lbt gile nk digest information 2.. though mmg da xpect that she's getting married soon.. but i didnt expect it to be this soon.. mase dapat tau 2 it's already 1 week to her wedding day.. n i've decided to come to witness her wedding.. the fact that she's d first 1 in our batch to get married plus she's my ex-kuliah mate in KMNS same2 ngan payan itu.. it really strengthen d reason y i shud attend d ceremony.. lgpun.. bende yang bek mcm ni kalo b'peluang untuk pegi.. ape salah nye pegi kan?

well.. to witness a very sacred ceremony.. it really made me think a lot.. i try to put myself in dina's shoes.. what if i'am dina 2day? what if i'm getting married today? hmm.. n guess what d answer i get? i'm totally not ready for all of this.. n d fact dat dina is.. i feel very2 proud of her.. and i do admire her courage.. at this very moment.. she has already find d life she wants to be in.. n she has already settle down for it.. which something dat i still cannot do for the time being..

n to see her parents's tears at the moment their daughter is becoming someone'
s wife.. i felt a bulk of tears started to fill up d corner of my eyes.. tbayang mak abah kat umah.. someday.. eventually they also will have to go through this... hmm..

n then.. when i see d ppl around me.. i wonder.. will there be ppl coming when my time has come? to see many of dina's friend come n help during d ceremony.. i also wonder.. will my friends come n do d same thing for me? all in all.. it just hit me dat i need to appreciate whoever i knew all this while.. sumtimes i tend to take for granted of ppl around me.. n sumtimes i dunt even bother to get to
know ppl around me.. in which i dunt feel gud about it..

ape2 pon.. d whole journey to batu pahat is worth all the time n money.. becoz it has bring a lot of meaning to me...

anyway.. let's pray for dina's happiness.. semoge mereke berdue bahagie di dunia dan akhirat kelak.. amiinnn...



p/s : actually xde sgt la gbr wedding dina.. x bwk camera pon time 2.. ngeh2..

9 comments:

mYshah said...

hm... tq tq :) kembang da hidung ni~ hahaha...

erm... ya ya,.. dun take for granted bout ppl around u :D

mfk said...

hahaha..
"whole journey to batu pahat is worth all the time n money.. becoz it has bring a lot of meaning to me"
ehem2 dah terbayang ke nak buat mcm mana nanti kahwin?
bila lagi syai...
jangan tunggu lama2 nanti lama2....

"will my friends come n do d same thing for me?"
hermmm...InsyaAllah...nanti buat rombongan beramai2..lgpun umah ko bukan jauh mana pun..lagi senang...
mcm ko ckp: need to appreciate whoever i knew all this while...

Unknown said...

"whole journey to batu pahat is worth all the time n money.. becoz it has bring a lot of meaning to me"

banyak maksudnye ayat nie..hmmmmmm...

Anonymous said...

watever yunn... haha..

yup.. xnk take forgranted of ppl arnd me.. if ade.. tegur tau..

x tbyg lagi la faiz nk wat cne.. tp aku nk grand2 ah..
kuang2..

sekse bakal suami aku nnt.. :P

Anonymous said...

"whole journey to batu pahat is worth all the time n money.. becoz it has bring a lot of meaning to me"

yeah..i am sure it is syai..~

Salsabila said...

"whole journey to batu pahat is worth all the time n money.. becoz it has bring a lot of meaning to me" (syai, 2008)

apsal sume org nk quote ayat ni???

Anonymous said...

tah la nani.. sume org ade interpretation tsendri pasl ayat 2..
tah ape tah yg drg interpret..

haishh...
looks like i need to use my word carefuly.. hmmm~

words r easily misinterpreted..

Anonymous said...

yup. dont take them for granted or they'll take u for granted

=)

Anonymous said...

tq ppl 4 some very2 gud advice :)